Designed for maximum air circulation, Red Racks help PPE and gear dry faster and last longer. Our system creates maximum organization which helps shave precious extra seconds off your response times; helping you serve your community better!
RED RACK ADVANTAGE
- Built with individual 1.25” square tubular frames to stand up to the demanding firefighting environment.
- Keeps your gear organized. Custom applications available if special sizing is required.
- Open back design allows for easy wall access and use of outlets. No electrician or wiring required.
- Powder coating will not fade or chalk under UV light conditions and stands up to a 184 hr. salt spray test.
- Complete with safety and assembly instructions making it easy to install and maintain.
- Our units come complete with a five year limited warranty on manufacturer defect.
- Each unit comes complete with: adjustable boot shelf, adjustable helmet shelf, hanging pole the length of the unit, (2) appeal hooks per locker, & (1) name plate per locker
- Made of heavy-duty steel with a red powder coated finish
- Built with a tubular steel design
- Security option available: lockable door and top security shelf (Security back frame can be ordered upon request)
- Can be ordered in any run length thanks to our exclusive modular design
- * Available in custom colors, with extended lead times, upon request. Additional fees may apply
- Other accessories available
Wall Mounted Red Rack – 24″ Compartments