Structural Fire Fighting Glove
- Cowhide suede leather stays soft and provides low water absorption when soaked repeatedly
- Non-restrictive knuckle band provides an extra layer of protection in high abrasion area
- Smooth grain cowhide leather back
- Extra layer of suede leather sewn in the thumb/palm interface provides extra grip and extended wear
- FR Modacrylic liner provides smooth feel
- Strong and breathable adhesive bonds glove layers Liner will NOT pull out
- Wristlet Style: 4” black Nomex® wristlet with leather pull patch
- Pyrotect breathable moisture barrier is featured in all Veridian structural gloves:Fire Armor, Fire Hog & Fire Pro II
- A 3 mil barrier that is 100% waterproof, viral/chemical penetration resistant andprotects against blood borne pathogens
- Extends full-length of the glove for complete protection
Gauntlet style shown – Wristlet style also available
Veridian gloves are made from all USA manufactured material and produced in the USA with a highly skilled work force.
ALL STRUCTURAL GLOVES: UL certified to meet or exceed current edition of NFPA 1971 Standard.
top of page
bottom of page