Tested in the world's most rugged environments, the 572HD is ready for demanding work by Fire Fighters. At just 14.5 lbs, the 572HD has a better power-to-weight ratio and 12% higher cutting capacity than the previous 576HD model. Excellent cooling and heavyduty filtration maximize reliability, while a smart design accommodates longer guide bars.
- Sealed & Protected Carburetor/ Air Filter
- Equipped with state-of-the-art filtration system 572HD carries a large surface heavy duty filter for longer and better filtration. The filter has a larger filtration area compared to previous generation, providing a chainsaw with a healthier engine optimised for long working hours.
- Tool-Less "KIS-40" Depth Gauge
- Accurately control cutting depth, protect operator and safely speed cut. Fast, simple installation and removal, and eliminates the need to "roll the rafters."
- VentMaster COBALT Guide Bar
- Extremely hard COBALT alloy inserts at the wear points provide excellent wear, galling, and impact resistance. Retains these properties even at very high operating temperatures.
- Centrifugal Force Air Cleaning System
- Preliminary air intake cleaning rejects 97% of cutting residue and other airborne debris including drywall dust, concrete dust, smoke, water spray and more. Cleaner intake air means longer intervals between filter cleanings, longer runs at full power, less chain damage, smoother operation and reduced internal engine wear.
- Raptor Carbide Chain
- Engineered specifically to withstand the rigors of fire and rescue operations. Features an "open dual raker" design to protect the carbide cutters and control the depth of cut.
- Tough and versatile enough to cut through:
- Tar and Asphalt Roofing
- Light-Gauge Sheet Metal
- Wire-Reinforced Belting
- Trees and Green Wood
- and More
VentMaster® 572HD Fire Rescue Saw
If you would like to place an order for an out of stock item, please call us toll free at (800) 551-8787