BARRIAIRE™ COMFORT PLUS PARTICULATE NECK GAITER/BANDANNA
Easy breathing BarriAire Comfort Plus Neck Gaiters/Bandannas offer more protection, comfort and value. Ideal to wear as a neck gaiter and can be easily pulled up for complete protection of face, nose and mouth. BarriAire Comfort Plus Neck Gaiters/Bandannas are machine washable and reusable.
Two layers (inner/outer) of highly flame resistant PGI fabric blend consisting of 5.5 osy Comfort Plus™ (Nomex/meta-aramid and Lenzing FR®). Solution dyed heather grey, 1 x 1 rib knit quilted to encapsulate a 0.8 osy DuPont™ Nomex® Nano Flex particulate barrier which blocks penetration of harmful submicron size particulate. Non-chaffing flat seams sewn with Nomex thread.
- Full face and front of neck incorporate proven DuPont Nomex Nano Flex particulate barrier quilted between two layers of Comfort Plus™ knit for protection against harmful particles.
- Provides excellent protection against heat and flame with no melt or drip.
- Extremely durable dyed fabric offers longer lasting, consistent color and strength against UV light and radiant heat.
- Back half of neck gaiter/bandanna incorporates a soft, lightweight, and breathable Comfort Plus knit fabric for enhanced comfort.
- Superb moisture wicking, pulls sweat away from skin to the outer fabric layer where it can quickly evaporate keeping the wearer cooler, drier and more comfortable.
- Adjustable nose bridge ensures a tight, proper seal around the nose for better overall fit and protection while minimizing fogging of glasses or goggles.
- Good stretch and recovery easily adapts to any size or shape of the face and neck.
- Soft, comfortable fit does not interfere with goggles or glasses while working in and around potential airborne hazards.
- Elasticized Comfort Plus binding maintains comfort and ensures "one size fits most” fit.
- Sleek, compact and easily folds or rolls to store in a pocket for easy transport.
- An economical solution, machine washable and reusable eliminating the need to purchase multiple disposable masks over time.