The FH33 firefighting hood is made from a Nomex & Lenzing mix to provide excellent stretch and recovery for improved comfort without sacrificing quality & protection. This hood offers TPP values well above standard as well as our EasySeal™ face opening and Inherently flame-resistant fabrics.
- 7.0 oz. 20% Nomex/80% Lenzing FR
- 2 Layer hood
- TPP as Received 28.9
- TPP after 5 wash/dry: 33.2
- Fabric: Rib Knit
- Easy Seal™ face opening with sewn in 1/2 “ elastic
- Full size hood
- Notched shoulder bib design so hood lays flat on chest and back to prevent bunching
- Flatlock seam construction using 100% Nomex Thread
- Labels sewn in all 4 sides.
- Color: White
- Certified to NFPA1971-2018
Nomex/Lenzing Firefighting Hood
If you would like to place an order for an out of stock item, please call us toll free at (800) 551-8787