Light up a scene in seconds with the battery powered FoxFury Nomad® Prime Portable Scene Light. With built-in tripod legs, the Prime extends up to 8ft (2.4m) tall to deliver up to 5,000 lumens. This cordless, rechargeable LED light can operate as a spotlight or flood light (by adding or removing the diffuser lens) with a run time up to 24 hours. This is our most tactical, ready to go tripod light that boasts the best spotlighting ability. It is ideal for situations where portability, power and working hands-free is key. This includes search and rescue, field maintenance, emergencies (like blackouts and EMS) and disaster response.
The FoxFury Nomad® Prime is a self-contained, portable, scene light. It’s compact, easy to transport and needs no cords or generators. This makes it easy to move and permissible to use indoors, outdoors or even submerged underwater. Powered by an internal rechargeable Li-ion battery system, the Prime provides between 3-24 hours of runtime. If you have the included AC/DC Adaptor plugged in, the Prime provides continuous light 4 modes including a low, medium, high and flashing setting enable the user to adjust light intensity and function according to the situation.
The Nomad® Prime can be strapped around the shoulder (like a bazooka) to get to the desired location. It sets up in seconds by deploying its built-in tripod legs, raising the telescoping pole and adjusting the light head. This light extends tall enough to clear people’s heads, which minimizes shadows and accidental blinding. This durable light works in any weather and is waterproof, impact resistant and even meets NFPA fire resistant requirements. At 18.4 lbs (8.3 kg), it is lightweight enough to be carried by most individuals and compact enough to store multiple models in tiny closets or trunks of vehicles. The Prime is used by first responders, law enforcement (including SWAT and forensics), military, industrial professionals, photographers, videographers and more around the world.
- Combination Area Light and Spotlight
- Your lighting needs can change in an instant or on a case-by-case basis. As an area-spot light, this light provides two types of lights in one.
Area light: attach diffuser for 120° flood light
Spotlight: detach diffuser lens for 8° focused light
- This rugged light is tough enough for any job. Its nylon body withstands impact and the heat of a fire scene.
- All-Weather and Waterproof
- This fully submersible lighting tool can be used underwater (up to 10 ft). Its all-weather design can thrive in the summer desert heat, heavy rain, the cold of a snow storm...and everything in between.
- Up to 24 Hours of Battery Life
- Some events are over in a few hours and require as much as lighting as possible (vehicle extrication, EMS, etc.). The Nomad provides 3 continuous hours of light on the high mode. Other events are far more involved. The low mode provides 24 hours of continuous light for extended work period (power failure, large event in rural area, etc.)
- Overhead Tripod Light
- Many portable area lights only extend to 6ft (1.8 m) tall, which is near the eye level and potentially blinding. The Prime extends up to 8 ft (2.4 m) tall to deliver overhead lighting that does not blind the user.
- Solo Operation and 20-second Deployment
- The Nomad stows as a compact tube weighing 18 lbs (8.2 kg). A shoulder strap is included for easy transport. The light is designed so that an individual can deploy it in 20 seconds.
- Battery Level Indicator
At a scene, you'll want to keep track of how much light you have left. Every Nomad is equipped with a battery level indicator, which changes color from green to orange to red as the battery drains.
Green indicator: 70-100% battery charge left
Orange indicator: 30-70% battery charge left
Red indicator: under 30% battery charge left
- Bazooka Light Option
- The portable Prime can be used as a shoulder-worn bazooka light that illuminates your path so that you can get where you need to go. The beam is capable of illuminating over 1 mile (1.6 km) ahead. Once you've reached your destination, you can deploy it as a tripod light.
- Easy to Clean
- Looking for evidence can be a messy job and you can risk contamination or cross contamination if not careful. The Nomad is fully waterproof and can be easily cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Anchor Strap for High Wind Environments
In severe wind, you may want to weigh the light down as a safety measure. A D-ring at the base of the unit allows a sandbag to be attached for this purpose
Nomad® Prime Portable Scene Light
If you would like to place an order for an out of stock item, please call us toll free at (800) 551-8787