Standard, Lightweight Carbon Cylinders MSA Standard, Lightweight Carbon Cylinders (also known as SuperLite Cylinders) are a staple in the Fire Service. Available in 2216, 4500, and 5500 psi, these cylinders are durable and lightweight. The cylinder is wound thousands of times with high-strength carbon fibers impregnated with epoxy resin. A final over-wrap of fiberglass fibers enhances abrasion resistance. Then, a glow-in-the-dark luminescent band is applied for improved night visibility.
- Standard on all MSA Air Masks
- Wide variety to meet all types of budgets, use requirements and weight preferences
- High-quality design and proven technology
- Designed for quick activation, even with gloved hands
- Available in high- and low-pressure configurations