Lightweight All-Polyester Double Jacket Rubber Lined Fire Hose
• Municipal fire departments
• Industrial fire brigades
• Shipboard fire fighting
Construction: Double-jacket polyester hose with a synthetic EPDM rubber ozone resistant lining.
Abrasion Resistant Jacket – Designed with superior abrasion resistance and kink resistance to resist damage from constant working conditions, even when using low pressure and straight bore nozzles. A smooth waterway surface for lower friction loss. Jacket color options include blue, green, black, orange, purple, red, tan, white and yellow.
Service Temperature Range: Remains flexible at temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C).
Features and Advantages:
• High Burst Rating – 1,200 psi up to 3" diameter.
• Superior Performance: Very low friction loss.
• ARMTEX® ATTACK™ is available in the sizes of 1 1/2", 1 3/4", 2", 2 1/2" and 3".
• Packs Tight – KFP’s best packing and easiest to fold double-jacket, rubber-lined hose.
• Maintenance Free – Immune to mildew and rot.
• Meets or exceeds National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1961 Standard on Fire Hose (current edition).
• 10-year warranty.
top of page
bottom of page