Husky® Helicopter Tanks are water shuttle tanks designed to be transported by helicopter and set down into forestry areas for a water supply for the firefighters whether in remote areas or not.
- Husky® Helicopter Tanks are precisely built with top quality, high-grade materials. Each tank is tested and approved before shipping.
- Husky® 72-gallon and 134-gallon Helicopter Tanks are designed in a tetrahedron shape for excellent stability when being transported or just sitting on the ground.
- The 240 and 360-gallon models are built with a round base and top and taper from bottom to top. Standard fittings are one 4" fill port and one 2" PVC flange and ball valve. Available in gray water or potable water models.
- Husky® Helicopter Water Tanks come standard with a 4" fill port that allows quick filling and access to the inside of the tank and a 3/4' flanged outlet. The two smaller sizes come with a heavy-duty 1" reinforced hose with a durable spigot.
- The standard material for Husky® Helicopter Water Tanks is a heavy-duty 40 oz. reinforced PVC. They are also available in a potable NSF 61-approved material, which is great for filling backpacks or for drinking water.
Helicopter Water Tanks
If you would like to place an order for an out of stock item, please call us toll free at (800) 551-8787