- These 12V PAR 36 LED, halogen and incandescent work lights are designed for demanding work conditions.
- All models have a rust-resistant, impact-resistant ABS housing with an integrated handle.
- Snap-on lenses are available in amber, blue, green and red. (Not compatible with Model 08.201LED.)
- All models have an adapter plug with a 12' cord.
- Model 08.201LED has one white 5W LED in the center which produces a 3° spot beam. An outer ring of 20 white LEDs in a metalized array creates a wide-angle flood beam. A three-position toggle switch provides independent control of the steady spot beam, steady flood beam and power. Comes with a magnetic swivel base.
- Models 08.0335 and 08.0375 project a steady-beam with a range of up to one mile. A sliding power switch operates the PAR 36 incandescent or halogen bulb. (Momentary switch available upon request.)
- In addition to operating as steady-burning spotlights, Models 08.0327 and 08.0329 have a heavy-duty flasher which produces a 90 FPM flashing spotlight. A three-position toggle switch controls the power, steady-beam function and flashing function. Choose either a magnetic or swivel magnetic base with a 90-lb pull magnet. Includes a 35,000 CP PAR 36 incandescent bulb.
- The housings for Models 08.0335 and 08.0375 measure x 4-3/4" Diameter x 5-1/8" D.
- Model 08.0327 has a magnetic base and measures 5-1/4" H x 4-3/4" W x 5-1/8" D.
- Models 08.0329 and 08.201LED have magnetic swivel bases and measure 6-1/4" H x 4-3/4" W x 5-1/8" D.
- All models are made in the U.S.A. / 2 Year Warranty
08 Series Portable Spotlights