Dura-Flow 800™ FEATURES
• Exclusive DURA-CORD®advanced air-textured Nylon 6-6 continuous filament warp yarns, resulting in superior toughness, abrasion resistance, cut resistance, tear strength and heat resistance when compared to competitive nylon, spun polyester or filament polyester warp constructions. DURA-CORD®is the registered trademark for NAFH. Fire hose sold under this brand is specifically manufactured by NAFH.
• Unique Ultra-ShieldTM high performance polymeric coating seals each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
• The Dura-ThaneTM polyurethane (TPU) inner lining is extremely light weight and compact, and is a National Sanitation Foundation (NSF 60) approved material for safely conveying drinking water.
• The Friction Fighter SystemTM results in an extremely smooth waterway surface, significantly reducing friction loss and improving nozzle performance.
• With less weight and reduced coil diameters, Dura-Flow 800TM folds more tightly into high rise hose packs and requires less hose bed space, while at the same time providing more maneuverability and flexibility than traditional hose types.
• The result is an extremely strong and flexible hose with exceptional heat, abrasion, chemical and kink resistance.
• As the name implies, this product was created to provide superior durability as well as delivering exceptional flow characteristics.
• Both the hose and couplings are made in the USA, performance shall meet and exceed NFPA 1961 standards.
North American DuraFlow 2.5" Hose