Dura-Flow 800™ FEATURES
• Exclusive DURA-CORD®advanced air-textured Nylon 6-6 continuous filament warp yarns, resulting in superior toughness, abrasion resistance, cut resistance, tear strength and heat resistance when compared to competitive nylon, spun polyester or filament polyester warp constructions. DURA-CORD®is the registered trademark for NAFH. Fire hose sold under this brand is specifically manufactured by NAFH.
• Unique Ultra-ShieldTM high performance polymeric coating seals each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
• The Dura-ThaneTM polyurethane (TPU) inner lining is extremely light weight and compact, and is a National Sanitation Foundation (NSF 60) approved material for safely conveying drinking water.
• The Friction Fighter SystemTM results in an extremely smooth waterway surface, significantly reducing friction loss and improving nozzle performance.
• With less weight and reduced coil diameters, Dura-Flow 800TM folds more tightly into high rise hose packs and requires less hose bed space, while at the same time providing more maneuverability and flexibility than traditional hose types.
• The result is an extremely strong and flexible hose with exceptional heat, abrasion, chemical and kink resistance.
• As the name implies, this product was created to provide superior durability as well as delivering exceptional flow characteristics.
• Both the hose and couplings are made in the USA, performance shall meet and exceed NFPA 1961 standards.
North American DuraFlow 2.5" Hose
If you would like to place an order for an out of stock item, please call us toll free at (800) 551-8787