These heavy-duty, lightweight fire hose couplings are made from 6061-T6 high-strength aluminum alloy. Swivels are attached with a piston ring, stainless balls, or roller bearings. No roll-over or still threads are ever used to attach swivels. The 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy gets a smooth hard-coat finish. Comes complete with rings and gaskets. All gaskets are lathe cut and the expansion rings provided are 85-15 red brass.
- Male and swivel have rocker lugs.
- Sizes from 1” to 6” diameter.
- Available in Pin Lug
- National Standard thread - NH or NST
- Iron Pipe thread - NPSH or SIPT
- Tapered Pipe - NPT (this considered a Special Thread and cannot be furnished on a swivel.)
- For hard suction sizes or other bowl size requirements, refer to A-1980
- Also available in Female only and Male only
Ace A+ Series Extruded Fire Hose Couplings
Price listed is for 1". To order a specific size, please call us at (800) 551-8787 (toll free)